Senior Executive Regional Talent Acquisition
- Managing the end-to-end recruitment cycle in the talent market across Asia Pacific.
- Screening, classifying and evaluating application according to requirements of line supervisors and /or written job descriptions
- Arranging necessary assessments and conducting interviews in order to evaluate the potential of candidates and their suitability for the positions.
- Short-listing potential candidates for line managers to consider and preparing interview reports with supporting documents, including their profiles, strengths, weaknesses and any reservations.
- Sourcing available candidates and selecting the most suitable ones for interviews, sometimes in coordination with line supervisor.
- Continuously improving talent acquisition process and determining best recruiting practices
- Handling employer branding communication internally and externally, uplift the brands awareness in the talent markets
- Supporting other HR functions, such training and development activities, employee relations, work & visa related topics
Other ad-hoc as required.
- 25 - 35 years old with Bachelors in any field
- At least 2 year of recruiting or sourcing experience, especially in management positions
- Having experience to deal the candidates in various countries.
- High motivation and absolute reliability, Result oriented, Discrete manner, and fast learning
- Fluent English
- Good communication skills, analytical thinker, extroverted personality and proactive attitude
- Cultural Wise
- Significant career growth opportunities in a fast-growing business
- Fun & casual working atmosphere with monthly team events
- International mindset, close collaboration with management
- Great career opportunities and promotion prospects
- Five-day work week
- Private Health Insurance
- Fast growing company that operates in the South East Asia internet market