After Sales Supervisor
Manage sales coordinators team, supporting all issues from customers and printing partners
- Provide technical consultations to the team
- Proactively manage the after sales process including training and coaching of team members
- Ensure all sales orders are managed properly and ensure all orders are delivered to clients as schedule
- Ensure customer complaints are resolved within the set targets and meet performance standards
- Implement systems and processes that effectively will eliminate the error, increase the response time, improve communication channels between the company, partners and factory
- Maintain strong customer orientation focus and improve customer after sales experience
- Provide insight, analysis and reporting to sales manager
- Liaise with key partners/suppliers to understand their after sales provisions and warranty procedures
- Be the liaison person for related escalations troubleshoot, reproduce and help resolve issues raised by customers or printing partners
- Support sales in promotion support and optimizing new opportunities
- Support the sales strategy and driving business growth
- Support of our appointed representative in customer service and technical nquiries within Thailand, Singapore, Australia and NZ
- The candidate will come from the printing industry with an after sales, sales coordinator, printing technical or service manager role.
- Must have a good working knowledge of after sales support within a service driven environment
- Thrive on working within a fast-paced environment and have the natural ability to manage multiple projects.
- Teamwork - ability to work in a small team and often autonomously
- Experience of managing a team is desirable but not essential.
- Ability to understand technical printing an advantage
- Profound skill of the English language (spoken and in writing), understanding of German language is advantageous
- Customer orientation - a strong commitment to providing a quality service to all internal and external customers